Welcome to VacuumSupplyStore.com
We want to ensure you are 100% satisfied with your VacuumSupplyStore.com purchase.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase within 30 days of the date of purchase, you can return it to us. Please see below for excluded items and more details.
- You must contact us within 30 days to take advantage of our 30-Day Return Guarantee. This guarantee is on all products with an exception of certain Special Ordered Products, Commercial Vacuums, Complete Packages, and Installation Kits*
- Returned merchandise must be in new resalable condition with original packaging, manuals, and materials. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. We can issue a return label and in this case, the shipping cost will be deducted from the refund. There is a 10% restocking fee for all items (restocking fees up to 50% may apply if merchandise is not in new condition), less the initial shipping charges. In the event that the complete order is returned that qualified for free shipping, a credit will be issued less the initial shipping charges covered to send out the merchandise to you at no charge. No returns will be accepted after 30 days.
- *Non-Refundable Items: ALL Commercial Vacuums, Sanitaire Products, and Central Vacuum Motors and Central Vacuum Relays Are Non-Refundable. All Sanitaire Models (Including, but not limited to) SC6075, SC6085, SC6088, SC6092, SC6095, SC6066, SC6065, SC6093, SC6200A, SC6210, SC6220, SC435A, 6003, 6005, 6010, 6015, 6020, 6025, 6030, 6035, 6045, SC535, SC530, SC412 cannot be returned once purchased. Used or unused, there will be no refunds due to special drop-shipping from the company.
For your safety and the safety of our staff, all COVID-19 Supplies and PPE are non-refundable. These are factory direct shipped to limit public contact. All new PPE such as masks, goggles, and gloves are factory sealed for sanitation purposes. Intervac, Vroom, and Hide-A-Hose replacement parts are non-refundable as thinkvacuums.com has to order these as a special order directly from our supplier. Due to the nature of these items, all sales are final.
- *This also applies to all specially ordered items that are not normally sold on our website such as all relay boards, specialty parts, etc. that require a special drop ship process.
- Item(s) sent back under false pretenses will not receive a credit and the item will need to be shipped back at the customers’ expense. This includes sending items back with a Return Authorization number that does not match the item the R/A number was issued for.
- We will issue you an RA number, so be sure to write it on the outside of the shipping box or on a separate label, not on the actual product package, to help keep the packaging in new condition.
- For your protection, returns must be insured and a signature is required for proof of receipt of delivery. We recommend using UPS as they include insurance up to a value of $100 per package. Please add additional insurance if your item is valued over $100, as we are not responsible for lost or damaged return shipments.
- Please print out a copy of your order and/or write your name, address, and phone number on a piece of paper and include it inside the shipping container
- Products ordered in error can be returned or exchanged with the understanding that shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Items ordered in error that is returned will be credited back less the initial shipping costs if no exchange is being made. Restocking fees up to 50% may apply if merchandise is not in new condition. No returns will be accepted after 30 days.